2 hours a day for 3 days a week.
- Applying social and knowledge-based skills through interactive activities.
- Developing basic knowledge: vocabulary, alphabet, numbers, colors, shapes and fine-motor skills..
- Developing good learning habits and moral character.
- Learning basic concepts about the world around them: weather, people, animals and holidays.
- Applying social and knowledge-based skills through hands-on interactive activities.
- Developing linguistics, listening and writing skills.
- Learning basic phonetic awareness, word formation and interpretation.
- Developing basic scientific and social studies terminology.
- Developing advanced phonics awareness: blends, diphthongs and compound words.
- Learning to read for meaning using leveled-based readers.
- Learning upper-level mathematical, scientific and social studies concepts.
- Developing basic leadership and team work skills of presenting collaborating, teaching and surveying.
- Reading from meaning using upper-level literature.
- Applying science, social studies and math skills to single projects; independently and collaboratively.
- Learning grammar structure and function.
- Developing independent study and realistic problem solving skills.
- Reading a variety of upper-level fiction, realistic fiction and non-fiction literature.
- Developing comprehension, critical and creative thinking skills.
- Completing and presenting multi-step projects; independently and collaboratively
- Solving more advanced realistic problems using written solutions.
- Reading and comprehending more advanced literature.
- Applying critical thinking and problem solving skills to multiple tasks.
- Learning and creating scientific projects; independently and collaboratively.
- Applying upper-level independent learning.
- Identifying, comprehending and analyzing different literature.
- Learning advanced mathematical problem solving skills.
- Identify different parts of speech.
- Developing and presenting scientific projects.
- Applying advanced independent learning skills.
- Developing basic academic knowledge, phonetics, linguistics, listening and writing skills.
- Applying good learning habits and moral character.